▲点击秒抢优惠券,享受订阅800词汇量读原著 立减100元
A: Excuse me, how can I get to the city? 打扰一下,请问我怎样才能从机场去市区?
B: You can take a tax/cabi or an airport shuttle. 你可以打出租车,或者乘坐机场大巴。
A: How much is a shuttle ticket? 机场大巴车票多少钱呢?
B: 20 dollars. 两美金。
重点掌握:
1. airport shuttle 机场大巴 2. 交通工具:taxi/cab, -bus, train, subway, plane 3. 货币:dollar, euro, pound
A: Excuse me. Where do I check in?
打扰一下,请问我在哪里可以登记呢?
B: May I see your ticket, please? 请问我可以看一下你的机票吗?
A: You can get a boarding pass at that counter. Then you could wait in the departure gate after going through security. 你在那边的柜台拿到登机牌,通过安检后,在出发口等待登机就好了。
B: Thank you very much. 太感谢你了。
重点掌握:
4. check in报到,记录;到达并登记 5. boarding pass 登机牌 6. counter ['ka?nt?] n. 柜台 7. gate n. 门,口 8. security [s?'kj?r?ti] n. 安全,安保 9. departure/arrival 离开/到达
B: Good afternoon. May I have your ticket and ID card, please?
下午好!请出示一下您的机票和身份证。
A: Here you are. 给你。
B: Thank you. Would you like a window or an aisle seat? 谢谢。你想要做再靠窗的座位,还是靠过道的呢?
A: A window seat, please. 靠窗吧,谢谢。
B: Do you have any luggage to check in? 你有带(托运)行李吗?
A: No, I only have a carry-on. 没有,我只有一个手提包。
B: Here's your boarding pass. Have a nice flight. 这是您的登机牌。祝您旅行愉快!
A: Thank you. 谢谢。
重点掌握: 10. aisle [a?l] seat 靠走道的座位 11. carry-on 手提包
B: May I see your passport, please?
请问我可以看一下你的护照吗?
A: Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。
B: Where are you staying? 你会住在哪里?
A: I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel. 我住希尔顿酒店。
B: What's the purpose of your visit? 你这趟出行的目的是什么?
A: Sightseeing (Business). 旅游/出差。
B: Do you have a return ticket to Beijing? 你有返程机票吗?
A: Yes, here it is. 有,这是我的返程机票。
B: How long will you be staying in the United States? 你会在美国待多久?
A: For about 10 days. 大概10天左右。
B: How much money do you have with you? 你带了多少现金?
A: I have 800 dollars. 800美元。
B: Here you go. Welcome! 你可以过了。欢迎你来到美国。
重点掌握: 11. purpose ['p?p?s] n. 目的,用途 12. sightseeing ['sa?tsi??] n. 观光,游览
A: Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?
打扰一下,先生!请问你想要什么餐呢?中餐还是西餐?
B: Chinese, pleasee. 中餐,谢谢。
重点掌握:常见食物的英语表达
13. pasta ['pɑst?] n. 意大利面 14. cookies ['k?kiz] n. 饼干 15. instant noodle n. 方便面 16. butter ['b?t?] n.黄油 17. cheese [t?iz] n. 奶酪 18. sausage ['s?s?d?] n. 香肠 19. yoghurt ['jog?t] n. 酸奶 20. soda ['sod?] n. 苏打水,碳酸水
B: Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪儿?
B: Can I put my baggage here? 我可以把行李放在这里吗?
B: May I recline/put down my seat? 我可以把座位靠后吗?
B: May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 请问可以给我一个枕头和一条毯子吗?
B: Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 请问你可以告诉我怎么填这个表吗?
B: Will this flight get there on time? 这趟航班会准时抵达吗?
重点掌握:
21. recline [r?'kla?n] v. 靠,斜倚 22. blanket ['bl??k?t] n. 毛毯 23. fill in 填写 24. form [f?rm] n. 表格;形状
25. on time 按时,准时 in time 及时,适时 at times 有时,偶尔
Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you, and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, as we are! 难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有感情了?你想错了!我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开你一样。我现在并不是依照习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯在与你对话,而是我的灵魂在与你的灵魂对话,就像我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,我们是平等的,我们本来就如此。 ——节选自《简·爱》
重点掌握: 26. obscure [?b'skj?r] a. 无名的;朦胧的 27. plain [plen] a. 朴素的,简单的 28. medium ['mid??m] a. 媒介,中间物 29. custom ['k?st?m] a. 惯例,风俗 30. conventionality [k?n,v?n??n'?l?ti] a. 惯例,习俗,老套 31. mortal ['m?rtl] a. 凡人的 n. 人类,凡人 32. flesh [fl??] n. 肉体 33. soulless, heartless 这两个词,大家可以用我们之前所学的后缀-less来猜一下它们的意思

|