分享

每天半小时学透英语口语:偏爱基本句型

 大隆龙 2017-09-25


每天半小时学透英语口语:偏爱基本句型

每天半小时学透英语口语:偏爱基本句型

1.Do you like fried sausages better?

你更喜欢炸香肠吗?

2.Do you like pears better than apples?

梨和苹果,你更喜欢梨吗?

3.Do you prefer the red one or the green one?

你更喜欢红色那个还是绿色那个?

4.Would you rather stay here or go back home?

你宁愿呆在这里还是回家?

5.What's your favourite movie star?

你最喜欢的电影明星是谁?

6.As far as I'm concerned, the best color is red.

在我看来。红色是最好的颜色。

7.I enjoy watching TV.我喜欢看电视。

8.From my point of view, the best choice is to support them.

在我看来,最好的选择是支持他们。

9.I must say I have strong preference for classical music.

我必须说我很喜欢古典音乐。

10.Rather than spend hours at the kitchen sink, I prefer to buy a dish washer.

我宁愿买个洗碗机,而不是花几个小时在厨房的水槽前。

场景训练:

Dialouge 1

M:Shall we have some soup first?我们先喝些汤好吗?

W:No,thank you.I don't like soup.I'd rather have some fruit juice to start with.

不,谢谢你。我不喜欢汤。我宁愿先吃些果汁。

M:Ok, and what about the main course? Which would you rather have fish or meat?

好的,主菜要什么?鱼和肉你更喜欢哪个?

W:Meat, I think.我想是肉。

M:Don't you like fish then?

那你不喜欢鱼了吗?

W:I do, but I want meat.

我喜欢,但是我想要肉。

M:Shall we have some white wine then?

那么我们喝些白葡萄酒好吗?

W:Yes, but I prefer red wine with meat.

是的,但是我更喜欢用红葡萄酒配肉。

M:What would you like for dessert?甜点你要什么?

w:I just want to have a coffe,I think.

我只想要杯咖啡,我想。

M:Fine,and after dinner, shall we go to a disco?

好的,晚餐之后,我们去迪斯科舞厅好吗?

W:No,thanks.I'd like to go straight home.I'm very tired.

不,谢谢。我想直接回家。我非常累。

Dialogue 2

W:I have to go up to London for a couple of days next week.Would you like to come?

下个星期我必须去伦敦几天。你想一起来吗?

M:That would be nice.How are you getting there?不错。你要怎么去那里?

W:Well,I prefer to go on the train,but I suppose you want me to take the car.

额。我更喜欢搭火车去,但是我猜你想我开汽车去。

M:Oh, I much prefer to go by car,then we don't need to get to the station with our luggage and...

噢,我很喜欢开车去,那么我们就不必带着行李去车站,然后…

W:And I've got to drive.You know I'm not fond of that.I found it much more relaxing to sit in the train.

我不得不开车。你知道的,我不喜欢开车。我发觉坐在火车上轻松很多。

M:Which is more expensive?哪一种更贵?

W:But very much quicker.But I know we'll never agree on this subject.You prefer the car.I prefer the train.

但是快很多。但是我知道在这个话题上我们不会达成一致的。你更喜欢开车去。我更喜欢搭火车去。

M:Have you ever thought of going by express bus?

你有想过搭快车去吗?

Dialouge 3

M:There are so many record players here.That is hard to choose.

这里有这么多录音机。很难选。

W:Look at this one.It has a radio and cassette player and built in speakers.

看看这个。它有收音机和合适录音机播放机,还装有扩音器。

M:I'd rather get one with separated speakers.They give a clear sound

我宁愿要一个有独立扩音器的。它们的声音清晰一点。

W:Yes, but we shouldn't get any thing too big. Remember it has to fit in with our living room furniture.

是的,但是我们不能买太大的。记住它要和你房间的家具相配衬。

M:That's right.Now this one looks alright? It's a hetachee or do you prefer this one? It's sony.

没错。现在这个看起来还可以吗?它是一个hetachee,或者你更喜欢这个?它是索尼的。

W:Let's have the salesmen for a demonstration我们让销售员试放一下。

Dialogue 4

W:Are you ready to order?May I suggest a veal你准备好要点菜了吗?我推荐来点牛肉。

M:No, I'll have the fish please.不,我要点这种鱼。

W:The chicken is also nice.鸡肉也很好吃。

M:No, I want the fish.不,我想要鱼了。

W:Our special tonight is lobster.我们今晚的特价是龙虾。

M:Thank you, but I prefer the fish谢谢你,但是我更喜欢鱼。

W:Perhaps you'd enjoy the lamb或许你会喜欢羊肉。

M:No, I like the fish.不,我想要鱼。

W:What ever you say?你究竟说什么?

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多