分享

超地道:出国实用口语2.0

 杜凌飞 2018-07-07

“过了腊八就是年”,马上就要过年了,大家心里是不是已经迫不及待了呢?你不说,小译也知道,除了过年,年假也是相当诱人的。



所以今年,你准备在哪过年?欢迎在文末留言区分享哦~


上次分享的出国实用口语,大家觉得很受用,感谢大家的鼓励~


当然大家也给了小译一些建议,还有好多小伙伴想要关于 #机场那些事# 的口语表达,小译这么好,当然卯足劲给大家备上啦,出国实用口语2.0,现在开启!


视频先给大家呈上!



Exit and entry

出入境



A-immigration officer 移民官 

B-Passenger乘客


A:May I see your passport please?

请出示你的护照。

B:Yes,here it is.

好的,在这。

A:How long are you going to stay here?

你打算在这儿待多久?

B:Two weeks.

两个星期

A:Where are you going to stay?

你打算住哪?

B:The Hyatt Hotel.

凯悦酒店

A:What's the purpose of your visit ?

你出国的目的是?

B:Sightseeing/Business/Visiting my friends.

观光旅游/商务/看我的朋友。

A:Do you have a return ticket to china ?

你有回中国的返程机票吗?

B:Yes,here it is.

有的,在这儿。

A:How much money do you have with you ?

你随身携带了多少现金?

B:I have 4000 dollars.

4000美元

A:Good,have a nice day.

很好,祝您玩的开心。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。



 security gate

安检台


A-Security Agent安检人员  

B-Passenger乘客


A : Hello. Can I see your ID and the ticket please?

你好,请您出示身份证和飞机票。

B: Sure. Here they are.

好的,在这。

A : Thank you. You may proceed to the check-in counter.

谢谢,您可以去登机手续办理处了。




check-in counter

登机手续办理处


A- Agent工作人员  

B-Passenger乘客


A: Good afternoon. Dear passenger ,please give me your ticket and ID.

下午好,亲爱的乘客,请给我您的身份证和机票。

B : Here they are.

给你。

A : Thank you. Do you have any check-in baggage?

谢谢。请问您有托运行理吗?

B: Yes, I have one suitcase, one trolley case and one backpack. I'll carry my backpack into the cabin.

有,我有一个手提箱、一个拉杆箱和一个背包。我要带我的背包到飞机上。

A: Here's a security tag for your cabin-baggage, please attach the tag to your bag.

这是你的客舱行李安全标签,请将它贴到您的包上。

B : Thank you.

谢谢。




Choosing the seat

选择座位


A- Agent工作人员  

B-Passenger乘客


A : Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?

您喜欢靠窗的座位还是过道旁边的座位?

B :Aisle seat please .

请给我过道旁边的位置。

A : Sure sir. I can give you the aisle seat.

没问题,先生。我为您安排。

B : Thanks.

谢谢。

A : You're welcome. Your seat number is 6D.

不客气,您的座位号是6D。



Baggage checking machine

行李扫描机器


A-Guard 保安 

B-Passenger乘客


A : Please take out your laptops and mobile phone and put them in this tray.

请拿出您的笔记本和手机把它放在这个托盘上。

B : Alright.

好的。

A : You can proceed to the security check. Please remember to collect your items after the check.

您现在可以进行安全检查了,请在检查后取走自己的物品。

B : Thank you, I will.

谢谢,我会的。



Security Check

安全检查


A-Guard保安 

B-Passenger乘客


A: Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray, and hand me your boarding pass.

请将口袋中的物品放在托盘上,把登机牌交给我。

B : Sure.

好的。

A : Please raise your hands .

请双手向上举。

Turn around please.

请转身。

Please step through the metal detector.

请通过这个金属探测仪

I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.

很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。

B : Really ? I’m so sorry , I’ll leave it here.

真的?十分抱歉,我会把它留在这里。

A:Thanks for your cooperation. Checking is done.

谢谢您的合作,检查结束。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多