分享

地道表达lend an ear,不是给别人借耳朵的意思,别理解错啦!180818

 幽昙花 2018-09-13

更新时间:每周一、三、四、六早7:30

地道表达lend an ear! 来自英语口语每天学 06:36

Lend an ear 倾听

❖ Thank you for lending an ear, I feel much better now.

谢谢你的倾听,我现在感觉好多了。


Give sb. cold shoulder

 冷落某人

❖ I saw my ex-girlfriend at a party but she wouldn't talk to me. She gave me the cold shoulder.

我在派对上看到了我的前女友,但她没跟我说话。冷落了我。


Get cold feet 突然退缩

❖ I'm getting cold feet about my wedding. I'm so nervous.

我对结婚突然有点畏首畏尾。我太紧张了。


A sight for sore eyes 

喜欢见到的人或者事物

❖ Charlie, I can't believe you're back in town! Get over here, you're a sight for sore eyes!

查理,我真不敢相信你又回来了!快到这来,看到你真是开心!


Be head over heels in love with sb. 

坠入爱河

❖ Oh, I know he's head over heels in love with Christina—he won't stop gushing about her!

噢!我知道他爱上了克里斯蒂娜——他总是滔滔不绝地谈论她。

今日挑战

翻译句子;

写在留言处和大家分享!

I put my hands over my ears because I couldn't bear to listen.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多