分享

还记得第一次坐飞机的场景吗?

 hercules028 2019-05-06

this is nerve wracking.

nerve-wracking

紧张的

The interview was an nerve-wracking experience.

面试是令人紧张的经历。

pound

扑通跳动;连续重击

My heart is pounding.

我的心很紧张。

His heart was pounding with excitement.

他的心紧张的扑通扑通跳。

shake in one's boots

某人吓得发抖

I'm shaking in my boots.

我吓得发抖。

Here we go.

开始行动;现在试试

I'm not quite good at singing and dancing, but anyway, here we go.

我不是很擅长唱歌和跳舞,不管怎样,试试吧。

freak out

吓坏

I'm totally freaking out.

我完全被吓坏了。


A: This is nerve-wracking. 

这让我好紧张。

B: Relax. There's nothing to worry about. Thousands of airplanes fly millions of flights every year. 

放心松,没有什么好担心的。每年有数千架飞机在上百万条航线航行。

A: I've never flown before and my heart is pounding. 

但我从来没有坐过飞机,我的心一直怦怦跳。

B: Everything will be fine. If you want to, you can hold my hand while we take off. 

不会有事的。如果你想要的话,飞机起飞时你可以抓住我的手。

A: Thanks. How many flights have you been on?

谢谢你,你坐过几次飞机了?

B: None. This is my first. 

没做过,这是我第一次做。

A: You're so brave and I am shaking in my boots. 

你好勇敢,而我吓得直发抖。

B: Not me. I think it's exciting. I can't wait until we're flying like a bird, high in the sky. Here we go, we're finally taking off. 

我才不会,我觉得这很刺激,我等不及可以像鸟一样在高空翱翔。出发啦,我们终于可以起飞了。

A: Wow, this is fun, it's so fast. Awesome, we are flying. 

哇,好有趣,飞的好快,我们飞起来了!

B: Hold my hand. I'm totally freaking out. This is terrifying. 

抓住我的手,我完全被吓坏了,这好恐怖呀。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多