分享

经典必学英语对话之:牛奶坏了

 hercules028 2019-06-20

牛奶坏了.

A: Hey, what are you doing in the kitchen?

嗨,你在厨房做什么呢?

B: I thought you might like some breakfast.

我觉得你可能想吃早餐。

A: Oh, really? Nobody's cooked me breakfast for years.

真的在给我做早餐吗?都好几年没有人给我做早餐了。

B: Well, today's your lucky day. Sit down, relax, read the paper, have a cup of coffee. 

今天是你的幸运日,坐下放松一下,看看报纸,再来上一杯咖啡。

A: I feel like a princess this morning.

今天早上我感觉自己像公主一样。

B: Do you want any sugar in your coffee?

咖啡你要糖吗?

A: Two spoonfuls, please, and some milk, too. 

两勺吧,再来点牛奶

B: Er...There's a problem with the milk. 

牛奶有点问题啊。

A: What's that? Have we run out?

怎么了,没有了吗?

B: Not exactly. There are...er...giant lumps in it. It's gone bad.

不是,牛奶里似乎有些比较大的块状物,好像是变质了。

A: Giant lumps? That's disgusting. Did you throw it away?

大的块状物?太恶心了,你扔了吗?

B: Of course. I poured it down the sink. Do you think I'm an animal?

当然,我到在水槽里了,你以为我是个动物吗?

A: I don't want to answer that question.

我不想回答这个问题。

B: Hold on. You are the one with bad milk in your fridge.

等会儿,是你的冰箱里有了坏的牛奶。

A: It's not my fault. I planned to go shopping on the weekend.

不是我的错,我本来打算周末去购物的。

B: But?

但是?

A: But I was too busy arranging a party. 

但是我忙着安排排队的事情。

B: Why didn't you ask Joey to go shopping? 

你为什么不叫乔伊去购物呢?

A: He'd buy the wrong thing. Papayas instead of pineapples, for example. 

他会买一些不该买的东西,比如没有菠萝去买了木瓜。

B: I don't think Joey's that stupid. 

我觉得乔伊不会那么傻的。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多