分享

经典口语对话:不想做家务

 hercules028 2019-11-20

做家务.


A: Have you finished eating?
你吃完了吗?
B: Not yet, what's up?
还没,怎么了?
A: Is it your turn to wash the dishes today?
今天轮到你洗碗了吗?
B: No, it's 's Jenny. 
不是,是珍妮。
A: Jenny is not at home today, can you help me clean up the dishes?
但是珍妮今天不在家,你能帮我收拾碗筷吗?
B: No way, I can help you wash the vegetables, but I don't like washing the dishes. You know, I hate washing dishes.
不可能,我帮你洗菜,但是我不愿意洗盘子。你知道的,我讨厌洗盘子。
A: I know. If you had to wash the dishes or cook. Which would you choose?
我知道。假如你必须洗盘子和做饭,你会选哪样?
B: I'd rather cook than wash the dishes. 
我宁愿做饭,也不想洗盘子。
A: Alright, let's make a deal. If you wash the dishes today, I'll give you an extra five dollars for your pocket money. Is it ok?
这样吧,我们来做个交易。如果你今天洗盘子的话,我会给你额外五美元,作为你的零花钱,怎么样?
B: No, at least ten dollars. 
不行,最少十美元。
A: Done. By the way. If I find a stain on the plate, I'll take away your pocket money. 
成交。顺便说一下,如果我发现盘子上有污渍的话,我就会没收你的零花钱。
B: Okay, but as I see it, you will find a way to take my ten dollars.
可以,不过在我看来,你一定会想办法拿走我的十美元。
A: No, I'm a man of my word. And your father can testify it. What's more, remember to put clean dishes in the cupboard. 
不会的,我是一个说话算数的人,你爸爸可以作证。另外,记得把干净的盘子放进橱柜里。

B: Fair enough. By the way, where's our new detergent?
好的,对了,我们的新洗涤剂在哪里?
A: It's on the right side of the cabinet. 
就在橱柜的右侧。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多