[Helen] FAUSTUS: Was this the face that launched a thousand ships,
And burnt the topless towers of Ilium?
浮士德:使千帆竞发,使伊利安的巍峨城楼烧为灰烬的,就是这一张脸吗?
Sweet Helen, made me immortal with a kiss.
可爱的海伦,一吻使我永恒。
[Kisses her.]【亲吻她。】
Her lips suck forth my soul—
see where it flies!
她的双唇吸走了我的灵魂—,
瞧,它在那儿飞翔!
Come, Helen, come, give me my soul again.
来吧,海伦,来吧,重还我的灵魂。
Here will I dwell, for heaven is in these lips,
And all is dross that is not Helena.
我将栖身于此,因为天堂就在这唇间。
若非海伦娜,一切都是糟粕。
I will be Paris, and for love of thee,
Instead of Troy, shall Wertenberg be sacked,
因为对你的爱,我会象帕里斯那样,
使维滕贝格而非特洛伊,将遭到洗劫。
And I will combat with weak Menelaus,
And wear thy colours on my plumed crest;
我将和懦弱的墨涅拉俄斯决斗,
把你的徽章戴上我的羽冠;
Yea, I will wound Achilles in the heel
And then return to Helen for a kiss.
无疑的,我将击中阿基里斯的之踵,
然后返回,向海伦献上一吻。
O, thou art fairer than the evening air
Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars!
啊,穿上缀着无数星星的美丽衣服,
你比傍晚的天空更美丽!
Brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter
When he appeared to hapless Semele,
比朱庇特向不幸的塞默勒显露的光芒更明亮!
More lovely than the monarch of the skyIn wanton Arethusa's azured arms;
比在淫佚的的阿瑞图莎蔚蓝色臂弯里的天帝更可爱;
And none but thou shalt be my paramour!
除了你,没有谁会成为我的情人!
|