分享

出国英语急用口语:付出租车费

 文炳春秋 2022-04-19

  付出租车费的表达是怎么样的呢?该如何去表达会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于付出租车费的出国英语急用口语,希望可以帮到大家

  How much is the fare?

  车费是多少?

  This is one hundred yuan and you can keep the change.

  这是100元,你不用找了。

  Here is the fare and this is for you.

  这是车费,这小费给你。

  Your charge is different from the fare shows on the meter.

  你的收费与计程表上的不同。

  Is something wrong with the meter?

  计程表有什么问题吗?

  You're overcharging me.

  你收费太高了。

  The night rate is 10% higher than the daily rate.

  晚上的价比白天的价高10%。

  The tip is generally fifteen per cent of the fare.

  小费通常是车费的15%。

  Are we supposed to tip the driver?

  我们该给司机小费吗?

  Can you break a twenty?

  你能把一张20元的钞票兑换开吗?

  Do you have small bills?

  你有小面额的钞票吗?

  Here's 40 dollars.

  给你40美元。

  The charge is supposed to be fifteen dollars,right?

  收费应该是15美元,对吗?

  Do you mind if I pay in cash?

  你介意我付现金吗?

  Here's thirty dollars,and give me five dollars,please.

  这是30美元,请找给我5美元。

  Keep the change.

  不用找了。

  This is your change and receipt.

  这是你的找零和收据。

  I am short changed.

  你少找我钱了。

  I need a receipt.

  我要一张。

  May I have a receipt?

  请给我收据好吗?

  Thanks for getting here so quickly.

  谢谢你这么快送我到这儿。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多