分享

实用句子精囊 | “在聚会上”,“在电影院”

 hercules028 2022-08-17 发布于四川

No.1

在聚会

I’m really having a good time.

我玩的真的很开心。

It’s too crowded to push my way through to the kitchen.

人太多了,我进不去厨房。

Do you know anybody at this party?

这聚会上的人你有认识的吗?

I’m going to have some fun while I’m here.

我会在这儿玩的开心的。

Why don’t we stay for about half an hour to see if anyone else arrives?

不如在这里等半个小时,看看有没有人来。

I think we’re out of beer.

我们没有啤酒了。

Did anyone invite that guy?

有人邀请那个人了吗?

These parties are always so popular.

大家都爱去这些聚会。

There are too many older students here tonight.

今晚这里有很多高年级学生。

Should I go talk to that girl over there?

我应该过去和那个女孩说话吗?

Can you tell me where the bathroom is?

请问洗手间在哪儿?

I think some people are leavingto go to another party.

我想有些人在离开去参加其他聚会了。

You should slow down with the drinking.

你应该慢点喝。

I’m tired, so I’m going home.

我累了,我要回家。

It’s always the same faces at these parties.

这些聚会都是些老面孔。

No.2

在电影院

I guess this is a really popular movie.

我猜这部电影很受欢迎。

Are there any movies you want to see in case this one is sold out?

万一这部电影没票了,你还想看别的吗?

He’s got a few minutes before the start of the movie.

离电影开始还有几分钟。

The movie was so scary.

那部电影太吓人了。

There’s one out now about a talking horse.

现在有一部讲述会说话的马的电影在公映。

I think my seat is near the aisle.

我觉得我的座位靠近过道。

This theater is packed tonight.

这个电影院今晚全是人。

The film is sold out for tonight.

这场电影今晚没票了。

What time does the show start?

演出什么时候开始?

Let’s go find our seats.

咱们去找座位吧。

The plot wasn’t very realistic.

情节不太现实。

Directors seemed to relay mostly on special effects.

导演好像大都依赖特效。

This movie is based on a true story.

这部电影是根据真实故事改编的。

I think this scene was filmed in my hometown.

我觉得这个场景是在我的家乡拍摄的。

Can you believe how much a bag of popcorn costs at this theater?

你绝对想不到这家电影院一袋爆米花要多少钱。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多