分享

商务口语宝典Day22 | Settling a Customer's Bill为顾客结账

 hercules028 2022-10-14 发布于四川

Sentences:

Would you like the bill?

您要结账吗?

Do you want separate checks?

分开付吗?

Please pay the cashier as you go out.

您离开时请到柜台付账。

Do you want to pay me or the cashier?

您想把餐付给我,还是到柜台上付?

We don't take bank cards.

我们不收银行卡。

It doesn't include the tip.

这不包括小费。

A ten percent service charge is added in lieu of tipping.

加了10%的服务费作为小费。

Do you want to wrap this?

要打包吗?

150 Yuan altogether. 

总共150元。

I'm sorry for the mistake on your bill.

对于您账单上的错误非常抱歉。

Here's your change.

这是找您的钱。

I'll write out an invoice for you. 

我开张发票给您。

Thank you and come again. 

谢谢光临,欢迎下次再来。

Dialogue:

A: Can I have my bill please?

请把帐单给我好吗?

B: Yes, sir. I'll be back right away. Here you are. 

好的,先生。我立刻就过来拿给您。给您。

A: How much is it?

多少钱?

B: 150 altogether.

总共150元。

A: Well, I think there's a mistake. Sounds a little too expensive for me. Please check it again.

我觉得不对,听起来对于我点的东西来说有点太贵了,请再检查一下。

B: I'm sorry, sir. Let me look at the bill again.

对不起,先生,让我再看看账单。

A: I think you've overcharged me 10 Yuan.

我认为你们多收了我十块钱啊。

B: Ah, yes, sir. You're right. I do apologize for it.

是的,先生,您说的对,对此我向您道歉。

A: It doesn't matter.

没关系。

B: I hope everything was excellent today. 

我希望今天的饭菜都做得不错。

A: Yes, it was great. I've never been here before, but my friends recommended it. 

是的,非常不错。以前我从来没来过这里,但是我的朋友都推荐我来。

B: I'm glad your friends liked it. 

很高兴您的朋友喜欢我们这里。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多