分享

商务口语宝典Day34 | 会议讨论之公司战略调整

 hercules028 2022-11-29 发布于四川
文章底部有句子跟读练习哦~~↓

I'd like to point out that our product enjoys a high statues in Japan.

我想指出的是,我们的产品在日本享有很高的地位。

I want to maintain that we have to select the staff we're going to work with.

我想强调的是,我们必须选择那些将要和我们共事的员工。

I want to draw your attention to the fact that we need to develop an ability to deal with the media.

我想要请你们注意的是,我们需要培养应对媒体的能力。

What we need to do is to try our best to serve our customers. 

我们需要做的就是尽最大努力为我们的客户服务。

What we don't want to do is to offend our customers.

我们不想得罪我们的客户。

What we should do is to keep smiling when talking to our customers. 

我们在和客户交谈时应该保持微笑。

Let me emphasize that Samsik demonstrates his ability to manage foreign workers.

我要强调的是,萨姆斯克先生表现出了管理外国员工的能力。

Let me stress that we must develop better strategies to compensate our workers. 

我要强调的是,我们必须制定更加完善的政策来补偿我们的员工。

Let me put an emphasis on the fact that our workers already receive the highest salary in the industry.

我要强调一个事实,我们员工的工资在这个行业里已经是最高的了。

We see no alternative but to change the logo design. 

我们认为别无选择,只有改变Logo的设计。

There is no choice but to concentrate on training our workforce. 

我们别无选择,只有把重点放在员工。

We have no choice but to recruit workers from overseas.

我们别无选择,只能招募海外员工。

There is no alternative other than winning back our market share. 

我们只有赢回我们的市场份额,除此之外别无他法。

The point I'd like to stress is that our company faces more serious dilemma.

我要强调的一点是,我们公司面临着更加严峻的困境。

The point I'm trying to make is that we need to increase our budget for advertising.

有一点我要指出的是,我们需要增加广告预算。

The point I'm trying to get across is that we need to create a new marketing approach.

有一点我要指出的是,我们需要创建一种新的营销方式。

What I am pointing out is that we need professional advice. 

我想指出的是,我们需要专业意见。

What I'm suggesting is that we can't afford to take any risks. 

我的建议是,我们不能冒任何风险。

What I am proposing is that we need a commercial on a national scale. 

我的建议是,我们需要在全国范围内进行广告宣传。

In short, our company needs restructuring. 

总之,我们公司需要调整结构。

In a nutshell, we need to concentrate on small market segments.

总而言之,我们需要关注小的细分市场。

In other words, our company does not need copycat products.

换句话说,我们公司并不需要仿制品。

To make a long story short, we need to learn how to deal with our customers.

简而言之,我们需要学会如何和客户打交道。

My message is let's not rush into anything.

我的意思是,我们不能仓促行使。

My point is we'd better choose one of the smaller companies. 

我的观点是,我们最好选择一家较小的公司。

My meaning is we cannot ignore the financial aspect of the company. 

我的意思是,我们不能忽视公司的财务。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多