分享

前台接待日常英语口语

 温哥华的云 2014-05-05

前台接待日常英语口语

Part 1 Greetings问候

 

1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel. I’m..., what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临XXX酒店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Goodmorning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. Myname is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If youhave any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Haveyou make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?

请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.Whatkind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.Sorry,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’mafraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.It’sthe hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuseme ,How do spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.We canonly keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.Let meshow you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

 

Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

 

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll helpyou with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passportor ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have thesekinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would youlike to pay the deposit, cash or credit cardtogether or separately?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfastcoupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the creditcard . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

 

Part3 ProvidingService During Staying居住期间服务

 

1.RegularService常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept thedollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Wouldyou please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)Could you please send a car to theairport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flightNo.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

 

2.Reminder 提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear moreclothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor isslippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

 

3.Internet Service 网络服务

(1) Thereis free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on thedesk.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in thecomputer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Pleasewait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer tohelp you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

 

4.Aboutthe Laundry 关于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pmwill be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service iswithin 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, andwe’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we canremove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)Could you send someone up for mylaundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will beup in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

 

5.Medical Service 医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. Whatseems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sorethroat besides , I can not sleep wellrecently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctorto look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache,coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu.She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three timesa day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) -Are they strong?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. Bythe way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

药性强吗?

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine forheartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give youmedicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for twoyears.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higherthan normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

11How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12) Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just incase of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多