分享

码头靠泊装卸常用英语口语

 王老轨的资料 2015-12-02


1.Port control, Port control, This is MV “Shanghai” calling, Over.

港调,港调,SHANGHAI轮呼叫,听到请回答。

2.MV Shanghai, This is Shanghai Port control. Go ahead please. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是港调,请继续。

3.Shanghai Port control, This is MV Shanghai. I want to know the berthing schedule of our ship. Over.

上海港调,这是SHANGHAI 轮。我想知道我的靠泊计划。

4.MV Shanghai, your berthing schedule is as follow: the pilot will board your ship at 16:00 today and your ship will proceed to the berth directly. Please get the engine ready accordingly. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,你的靠泊计划是:引航员将于16:00登你轮直接开往泊位,请备好主机。

5.Thank you very much. We will wait the pilot. Over.

非常感谢,我们会等着引航员。

6.Pilot station, Pilot station. This is MV Shanghai calling. Over.

引航站,这是SHANGHAI 轮呼叫。

7.MV Shanghai, this is pilot station. Over.

SHANGHAI 轮,这是引航站。

8.Pilot station, this is MV Shanghai. When will the pilot board our ship? Over.

引航站,这是SHANGHAI轮,引航员何时上我船?

9.The pilot will board your ship at 16:00. Please proceed to the pilot station. Over.

引航员将于16:00上你船,请直接开往引航站。

10.Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. Our captain is waiting for you on the bridge.

下午好,引航员先生。我们船长正在驾驶台等你。

11.Good afternoon, Mr. Pilot. I am the captain. Now the Engine is dead slow ahead, midships.

下午好,引航员先生。我是船长。现在船舶微速前进,正舵。

12.Thank you .Captain, where is the ship’s particulars card?

谢谢。船长,船舶的技术细节在哪里?

13.Over there, Mr. Pilot.

在那边,引航员先生。

14.Oh, yes. Let me see the Harbour speed, LOA.

哦,对的。让我看看港速度、船舶全长。

15.Captain, what is the ship’s draft now?

船长,船舶现在的吃水是多少?

16.8.4m forward, 9.0m after.

前吃水8.4m,后吃水9.0m。

17.Mr. Pilot, which berth will we alongside? Which side alongside?

引航员先生,我们将靠哪一个泊位?哪一舷靠?

18.We will berth at No 23. Port side alongside。

我们将靠第二十三号泊位。左舷靠。

19.Are there any tugs and mooring boat available to assist us to alongside?

有没有拖轮和带缆艇协助我们靠泊

20.Yes. Two tugs. You should take one tug in starboard bow, and the another in starboard quarter. Ask your crew to send one head line to the mooring boat first.

有的。你要带一艘拖轮在右船首,另一艘在右船尾。叫你的船员先送一根头缆给带缆艇。

21.Fore and aft. Get ready to alongside. Port side alongside. 3 head line 2 spring line first.

船首和船尾,做好靠泊准备。左舷靠,先带好三根头缆,二根倒缆。

22.Fore and aft. Take in the tug’s line to starboard bow and starboard quarter.

船首和船尾,在右舷船首和船尾带拖缆。

23.Forward, please send the headline to mooring boat.

船首,请送一根头缆给带缆艇。

24.Loading Master, how about the ship’s position?

码头长,现在船位怎么样?

25. The ship should shift 10m forward more.

船舶必须再向前移动10米。

26. OK. Captain, please heave in the headline and aft spring. Slack the forward spring and sternline. Because the ship should shift 10m forward more.

好的。船长,请绞进头缆和尾倒缆,放松首倒缆和尾缆。因为船舶要再积向前移动10米。

27. Loading Master. How about the ship’s position now ?

码头长, 现在船位怎么样?

28. She is in position now. Please make fast all lines.

船舶现在位置正好,请带牢所有缆绳。

29. Loading Master, what is the size of your hose? What kind of it?

码头长,你管线的尺寸多大?什么类型?

30. It’s 6 inches and it is international standard. Please check your manifold to match it.

六英寸,国际标准。请检查一下你的进出口阀匹配。

31. OK. No problem. We can adjust the connection to match your hose.

好的,没问题。我们会调节接口来匹配你的管线。

32. Mr. Surveyor, we will load cargo in Nos 1,2,3,4 tanks this time.

商检先生, 这次我们将在第一、二、三、四舱装货。

33. Chief officer, can you give me the record of cargo you carried last voyage?

大副,你能给我上一航次所装货物的记录吗?

34. Chief officer, can you give me your stowage plan?

大副,你能给我配载图呢?

35. Chief Officer, I want to survey the tank. Can you assign an AB to assist me ?

大副,我想检查货舱,你能派一名水手协助我呢?

36. Chief Officer, how about your IGS working condition.

大副,你的惰性气体系统工作状况怎么样?

37. Chief Officer, your tank is suit to the cargo you will load. So you can prepare to load now.

大副,你的货舱适合装货,所以你可以准备装货。

38. Chief, what tank will be used to load cargo in this port?

大副,哪些舱将在本港装货?

39. Chief, which tank will be loaded first?

大副,那一个舱先装?

40. We will start loading from 1 port and then 1 starboard.

我们先装第一左舱然后第一右舱。

41. What is your maximum draft after loading?

装货之后,你的最大吃水是多少?

42. Chief , how about the pressure and loading rate you can accept?

大副,你能接受的压力和装货速度是怎么样?

43. Please start loading in lower rate and pressure.

请以低速低压开始装货。

44. Loading Master, after everything is OK, I will inform you to speed up.

码头长,所有情况都准备好后,我将通知你加速。

45. Chief, I will supply pressured air to check if there is any leakage in hose.

大副,我将送入压缩空气来检查管线是否有滴漏。

46. Please get ready the extinguish and anti-pollution materials.

请准备好消防和防污染材料。

47. Chief, are you ready ? We will start loading .

大副,准备好了没有?我要开始装货了。

48. Please record the temperature and sounding in each tank regularly .

请定期记录每一舱的货物温度和深度。

49. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been loaded.

请计算共装了多少吨货物。

50. Loading Master, please slow down the loading speed, we will full fill the tank.

码头长,请降低装货速度,我们要进行满舱作业。

51. Chief, we will air blow the hose. Please get ready.

大副,我们要扫线,请做好准备。

52. Mr. Surveyor, let’s check the temperature and sounding in each tank.

商检先生,请检查每一舱的货温和货物深度。

53. Let’s make the ullage report.

让我们做出短装报告。

54. Bosun, please disconnect the hose.

水手长,请拆掉管线。

55. Mr. Agent, please sign the cargo paper with us.

代理先生,请与我们一起签署货物文件。

56. OK. Everything is ok. Let’s make the departure formalities.

好的,一切正常。办理离港手续。

57. AB, inform the chief engineer to prepare to departure.

水手XXX,请通知轮机长准备离港。

58. Staff, get ready. Heave in gangway.

所有船员,做好准备。绞起舷梯。

59. Fore and aft, please get ready for departure.

船首和船尾,请准备离泊。

60. Single up fore and aft.

首尾单绑。

61. Cast off all lines.

解掉所有缆绳。

62. Chief, we should take some samples to check the cargo’s quality.

大副,我们必须提取一些样品来检查货物质量。

63. Chief Officer, what is the temperature of the cargo in No 4 tank?

大副,四舱的货物温度是多少?

64. Chief Officer, how many tanks will be discharged in this port?

大副,共有几个舱的货物要在本港卸?

65. Chief Officer, can you give me a copy of your manifest?

大副,你能否给我一份舱单?

66. How about your discharging pressure?

你的卸货压力是多少?

67. Please prepare a gasket in the connection of manifold.

请在进出口处准备一个垫圈。

68. Please plug the scupper on the deck.

请把甲板上的排水孔堵牢。

69. Please calculate the loading (or discharging) rate regularly.

请定期计算装(或卸)货速度。

70. Please strip the tank carefully.

请仔细收舱。

71. Please prepare to air-blow for the hose.

请准备扫线。

72. Please measure the temperature, density, sounding of the cargo in No 3,4,5 tanks.

请测量第三、四、五舱的货物温度、密度、深度。

73. Please calculate how many tons of cargo have been discharged.

请计算已经卸了多少吨货。

74. We are waiting for cargo surveyor to sign the cargo papers.

我们正在等候商检来签署货物文件。

75. Mr. Surveyor, please sign the dry certificate to us.

商检先生,请给我们签署干舱证书。

76. Mr. Agent, please arrange for the departure formalities.

代理先生,请安排办理离港手续。

77. Mr. Agent, please arrange to supply fresh water and F.O for our ship after finishing discharging.

代理先生,请安排卸完货之后给我船提供淡水和燃油。

78. Mr. Loading Master, please sign the time sheet for me.

码头长先生,请签署时间表。

79. Please ask bosun to use ballast water to adjust ship’s draft.

请叫水手长用压载水调节船舶吃水。

80.Bosun, please get ready to wash tank after we departure from this port.

水手长,请做好准备离港后洗舱。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多