分享

出国英语口语系列:全身不适

 tinayang625 2017-04-13

点击上面在线试听今天的音频)


今天,小编给大家整理了一些去医院描述症状的时候可能会用到的的英语口语,希望大家喜欢。

全身不适

1.我感到不舒服。I don't feel well.

2.我觉得浑身无力。I feel weak.

3.我浑身发冷。I feel chilly.

4.我心发慌。I'm all in a fluster.

5.我整个晚上都睡不着觉。I haven't been able to sleep all night.

6.我浑身都发痒。My skin is itchy all over.

7.我有忧郁症的倾向。I tend to lean towards melancholia.

8.我在节食,结果身体越来越虚弱。I'm on a diet but only getting weaker.

9.我大小便不正常。I can't seem to go to the bathroom regularly.

10.我疼的时候都睡不着觉。When I'm aching, I can't sleep.

11.我的记忆力在衰退。My memory is fading.

12.我总是感觉想吐。I always feel like vomiting.

英语口语对话实例

Rheumatism 风湿病


Doctor: What's the matter with you?

医生:你怎么了?

Patient: Almost all the joints of my body are aching.

病人:我全身几乎所有的关节都在痛。

Doctor: And any other symptoms?

医生:还有其他症状吗?

Patient: When I'm aching, I can't sleep. And I don't feel like eating sometimes.

病人:我疼的时候都睡不着觉。有时候还不想吃东西。

Doctor: Let me have a look.. Mm, it seems you suffer from rheumatism. They are swelling.

医生:我来给你检查一下…嗯,你好像得了风湿病。关节都肿了。

( pressing the wrists of the patient )

(挤压了一下病人的手腕关节)

Patient: Ouch!

病人:哎唷!

Doctor: When does your pain become more intense?

医生:这种疼痛什么时候会加剧?

Patient: Any time I'm moving a little too quickly.

病人:只要我动作过快时就会更疼。

Doctor: And during rainy days?

医生:在下雨的时候疼吗?

Patient: Oh, yes. It becomes unbearable on rainy days.

病人:疼,下雨天疼得都受不了。

Doctor: I think acupuncture will work wonders for you but only if you think you can bear the pain.

医生:如果你能忍受疼痛的话,用针灸是很有效的。

Patient: It can't be worse than the pain I'm feeling now. I'll try anything you say, Doc.

病人:那也不会比我现在更疼的,就按您说的试试吧,医生。

学英语口语

ID:xuekouyu123

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多