分享

如诗般令人沉醉的英文歌翻译

 zskyteacher 2019-05-21

日子再忙,内心也要平静。—— 《领悟》

Someone like you

Adele

《Someone like you》另寻沧海

I heard, that you settled down.  

已闻君,诸事安康。

That you, found a girl and you married now.

遇佳人,不久婚嫁。

I heard that your dreams came true.  

已闻君,得偿所想。

Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   

料得是,卿识君望。

Old friend, why are you soshy?

旧日知己,何故张皇?

It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.

遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.

客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  

避之不得,遑论与相抗。

I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  

异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

That for me, it isn'tover.

再无所求,涕零而泪下。

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  

毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。

Iwish nothing but the best, for you too.  

抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember yousaid:

勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。

'Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead'  

“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”

Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  

情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。

You'd know, how the time flies.

光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。

Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  

欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。

We were born and raised in a summery haze.  

彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。

Boundby the surprise of our glory days.  

自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。

I hate to turn up out of the blueu ninvited.

客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  

避之不得,遑论与相抗。

I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  

异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

That for me, it isn'tover.

再无所求,涕零而泪下。

Nevermind, I'll find someone likeyou.  

毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。

I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  

抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember you said:

勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。

'Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead'  

“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”

Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  

情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。

Nothing compares, no worries orcares.  

无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。

The Sound of Silence

Simon & Garfunkel

Hello darkness, my old friend

哈罗黑暗,我的老伙计

I've come to talk with you again

我又来和你海阔天空神聊

Because a vision softly creeping

因为有个影子悄悄潜入

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

趁我熟睡埋下了它的种子

And the vision that was planted in my brain

这影子根植于我的大脑里

Still remain

至今还留在

within the sound of silence

静默之声的地盘中

In restless dreams I walked alone

在不安的梦境中我独自游荡

Narrow streets of cobblestone

鹅卵石的街道狭窄幽长

Neath the halo of a street lamp

在一盏街灯的光晕下

I turned my collar to the cold and damp

我竖起衣领抵挡寒冷潮湿

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light

就在我的眼睛被一盏闪烁的霓虹灯刺穿的同时

That split the night

光芒划破了夜空

And touched the sound of silence

触动了静默之声

And in the naked light I saw

在孱弱的烛光中我看到

Ten thousand people, maybe more

成千上万的人们,或许更多

People talking without speaking

人们缄口却倾述心声

People hearing without listening

人们闭听却声声贯耳

People writing songs that voices never share

人们写歌却从没嗓音分享

And no one dare disturb the sound of silence

静默之声没人敢打扰

'Fools' said I, 'You do not know

“傻瓜透顶”,我说,“你见识不长

Silence like a cancer grows”

静默像癌症一样生长”

Hear my words that I might teach you

有益的教诲你当听取

Take my arms that I might reach to you

有助的臂膀你该挽起

But my words like silent as raindrops fell

话语如雨滴悄然落下

And echoed in the wells of silence

在静默的源泉中久久回荡

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

人们向自己塑造的霓虹神灵膜拜祈祷

And the sign flashed out its warning

告示牌上闪烁出神灵的警告

And the words that it was forming

若隐若现显示成行

And the sign said:

告示牌上这样写道:

'The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls

“先贤们的箴言涂鸦在地铁的大墙

and tenement halls

以及公寓走廊上

And whispered in the sound of silence.'

在静默之声中流传远扬

Young And Beautiful

Lana Del Rey

I've seen the world ,Done itall, had my cake now

看彻繁华,尽失初妆

Diamonds, brilliant, andBel-Air now

虚度游迂,历尽沧桑

Hot summer nights, mid-July

仲夏夜茫,七月未央

When you and I were foreverwild

起初你我年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长

The crazy days, the citylights

纵情时光,华灯初放

The way you'd play with melike a child

我们如孩提时光嬉戏疯狂

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful

当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul

当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

I know you will, I know youwill

我深知你会,我深知你会

I know that you will

我深知你的爱经久绵长

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful

当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

I've seen the world, lit itup as my stage now

荣华过场,舞台聚光

Channeling angels in the newage now

时空流转,冠冕新王

Hot summer days, rock androll

仲夏夜梦,热烈怒放

The way you'd play for me atyour show

你盛装登场,独为我而唱

And all the ways I got toknow .Your pretty face and electric soul

精致脸庞,灵魂不羁狂妄;一眼千年,我一睹难忘

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful

当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul

当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

I know you will, I know you will

我深知你会,我深知你会

I know that you will

我深知你的爱经久绵长

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful

当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Dear lord when I get toheaven

敬天爱人,若将引我入天堂

Please let me bring my man

可否有他相伴身旁

When he comes tell me thatyou'll let me

让他随行,让他入场

Father tell me if you can

天父请应允我最后愿望

All that grace, all thatbody ,all that face makes me wanna party

优雅气场,让我沉沦疯狂

He's my sun, he makes meshine like diamonds

他是我的太阳,他的光芒,如宝石夺目,璀璨闪亮

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer young and beautiful

当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Will you still love me whenI got nothing but my aching soul

当一无所栖,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

I know you will, I know you will

我深知你会,我深知你会

I know that you will

我深知你的爱经久绵长

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful

当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer beautiful

当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,地久天长

Will you still love me whenI'm no longer yound and beautiful

当韶华逝去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多