分享

夏天来杯冰饮料真爽!喝前说这句英文“更爽”!

 hercules028 2019-06-21

hit the spot

正合心意

An iced drink would really hit the spot.

一杯冰镇饮料正合我意。


damn it

darn it

dammit

shit

shoot

该死(慎用)



A: After driving for five hours, I'm bushed. 

开了五个小时的车后,我累垮了。


B: Me too. Hey, I can't be bothered to cook. Let's just grab some fast food before we arrive home.

我也是。我懒得做饭了,咱们随便买点快餐回家吧。


A: Yeah, a Quarter Pounder would really hit the spot. 

好啊,一份四盎司牛肉堡,正合我意。


B: There's a McDonald's not far from here.

离这里不远的地方有一家麦当劳。


A: How about KFC? We could get one of those big buckets of fried chicken. 

肯德基怎么样?我们可以买那里的大桶炸鸡。


B: Nah, that's too much for two of us. We really shouldn't eat too much fast food. It's not healthy. 

不好,对我们两个来说太多了。我们真的不该吃太多快餐,很不健康。


A: I guess you're right. A cheeseburger and fries will be plenty. 

我想你是对的。一份芝士,汉堡包和薯条就很多了。


B: We're here already. Damn it. There's no parking. 

我们已经到了,该死,没有停车位。


A: Just go through the drive-thru.

走得来速吧。



B: OK, then. After we order our takeout and check out. We can go home and pig out while we veg out until we pass out. 

好的,那我们点餐外带,结完账之后就可以回家,然后边放空边大快朵颐,直到我们不省人事为止。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多