分享

关于船舶进入海港码头需要的那些过程和手续

 文炳春秋 2019-10-30

Ship: Dalian Port Operations, this is Motor Vessel George II calling. Over,please.

大连港操作,这是乔治二世的船舶呼叫,请回答,OVER。

Port: This is Dalian Port Operations, Which ship is calling? Come in, Please.

这是大连港口操作,哪艘船在呼叫? 请回答。

Ship: Good morning, Dalian Port Operations, this is George II calling, Over.

早上好,大连港口操作,这是乔治二世在呼叫,OVER。

Port: Good morning sir. Please spell out your ship's name by using Phonetic Alphabets. Over.

早上好先生。 请使用语音字母拼出您的船名。 OVER

Ship: My ship's name is Golf, Egypt, October, Roma, Golf, Egypt, India,India. Over, Please.

我的船名是Golf, Egypt, October, Roma, Golf, Egypt, India,India。 over,请回答

Port: George II , Please come in.

乔治二世,请进来。

Ship: Dalian Port Operations, I'm now proceeding to the Pilot Station and will be there at 10 :45 o'clock. Could you please arrange for a pilot to meet us

there? Over, please.

大连港口操作,我现在正在前往领航站,将于10点45分到达。 你可以安排一名领航员来这里见我们,OVER,拜托。

Port: All right, George II , Please give me your ship's particulars: Ship's nationality; length over-all; breadth; gross and net registered tonnage;drafts fore and aft. Over.

好的,乔治二世,请把你们船的详细资料给我:船的国籍; 总长; 宽度; 总登记吨位和净登记吨位;船头和船尾吃水深度。 OVER。

Ship: This is Panama flag ship. Its length over-all is 180. 5 meters; breadth 28 meters; gross tonnage 12,500 metric tons; net tonnage 6045 tons;Its drafts are 4. 8 meters forward and 5. 8 meters aft. Over. Please.

这是巴拿马国旗船。 它的总长度是180.5米; 宽28米; 总吨位12,500公吨; 净吨位6045吨;其船首吃水4. 8米,船尾吃水5. 8米。 OVER。 请回答。

Port: Roger. You captain's nationality and number of crew. Over.

罗杰。 你们船长的国籍和船员人数。 OVER。

Ship: my captain's nationality is Greek. We have crew of 28 and all the crew members are Greek. Over.

我们船长的国籍是希腊。 我们有28名船员,所有船员都是希腊人。 OVER。

Port: Roger. What kind of ship do you have? Over.

罗杰。 你是什么样的船? OVER

Ship: My ship is a bulk carrier. Ship is empty and Ship is going to Dalian shipyard for repair.

我们船是散货船。 船是空的,船将去大连造船厂维修

Port: Roger. Your mast height and built year. Over.

罗杰。 你的桅杆高度和建成年份? OVER

Ship: 29 meters above water and built year was 1995. Over.

水面29米,建成年份是1995年。 OVER

Port: Thank you very much for your cooperation, and the pilot will be waiting for you at the station. Over.

非常感谢您的合作,领航员将在领航站等你。 OVER

P: How do you do? I'm a local pilot and serve your ship.

你好! 我是这儿的领航员,为您的船服务。

C: How do you do? I'm captain, welcome you on board. Sit down please Would you like something to drink?

你好吗? 我是船长,欢迎你登船。 请坐,你想喝点什么吗?

P: No. Thank you very much. Should we start moving?

不了,非常感谢你。 我们开始吗?

C: Yes, Let's moving. Mr Pilot, do you know if we'll get alongside or moor

to buoys?

是的,我们开始吧。 领航员先生,你知道我们是靠岸还是系浮筒?

P: You are to get alongside. Please tell fore and aft to get ready for mooring.

你将靠岸。 请告诉前后船准备好系泊

C: All right. What berth shall we go to and which side alongside?

好吧。 我们应该去哪个泊位停靠?靠哪一侧?

P: Berth No. 2, starboard side alongside.

我们靠2号泊位,用右舷靠岸。

C: Will there be any tugs to help us?

会不会有拖船来帮助我们?

P: Yes, as we are suffering strong off shore wind and swift current two tugs are available. Please tell fore and aft to prepare a strong line for them Now,send out the towlines to the tugs and make fast.

是的,因为我们正在遭受强大的海上风力和逆流,两艘拖船回来帮我们。 请告诉船首船尾为他们准备一条强大的缆绳,将拖缆送到拖船上并系好。

C: Where are we going to secure the tugs?

我们要在哪里系好拖船?

P: Send one from the port bow and one from the centre aft.

从右舷船首系一个从船尾中心系一个

C: Yes. Send out the towlines and make fast on the tugs.

好的,拖缆放下并系好拖船

P: Please walk back the port anchor about one meter above the surface of the water and get the fenders ready.

请绞出左锚链致水面上1米,并准备好护舷垫。

C: I'll do that. How many lines shall we send out?

我会那样做的,我们要放下多少缆绳?

P: Three headlines, three stem lines, one spring fore and aft. Well, let go port anchor, one shackle in water.

三个头缆,三条船首缆,船首船尾各一倒缆。 嗯,放下左舷锚,一个卸扣在水中。

C: Let go port anchor, one shackle in water.

放下左舷锚,一个卸扣在水中。

P: Please send the head lines ashore.

请将头缆送到岸上。

C: The head lines go first, don't they?

头缆先行,不是吗?

P: Yes, head lines first, then spring. How's the chain?

是的,头缆先行,然后是倒缆。 锚链怎么样?

C: The chain is tight.

锚链很紧

P: Well, slack the chain, captain, heave away easy on the headlines.

好吧,松弛链条,船长,慢慢卷起来头缆

C: Heave away easy on the headlines and slack the chain.

慢慢卷起来头缆,松弛链条。

P: Captain, send out the stern lines and after spring. Now the ship is a little forward. Stop heaving the headlines and take in the slack on the fore spring.

船长,送出尾缆,然后是倒缆。 现在这船有点向前。 停止卷头缆,收紧前部松弛的倒缆。

C: Stop heaving the headlines and take in the slack on fore spring.

停止卷头缆,收紧前部松弛的倒缆。

P: Heave the stem lines. Hold the chain.

卷起船首缆,保持住锚链!

C: Heave the stem lines. Hold the chain. Is the ship in position now?

卷起船首缆,保持住锚链!现在船到位了吗?

P: Not yet, 10 meters more aft. Please keep on heaving the stern lines and slacking the aft spring. Dead slow astern!

还没,船尾差10米,请继续卷起首缆,放松尾部倒缆,微速倒车!

3rd : Dead slow astern! Engine's dead slow astern!

微速倒车!主机微速倒车!

P: Stop engine!

停机!

3rd : Stop engine! Engine is stopped!

停机!发动机停了!

P: Now, she's just in position, Heave all the lines tight. Put them around the bitts and make all fast. Slack the chain down to the bottom.

现在,船刚好靠位,卷紧住所有缆绳。 把缆绳绕蓝桩系牢, 将锚链放下到底部。

C: Make fast all lines and slack the chain down to the bottom and now Mr. Pi-

lot, how about the radar and engine?

卷紧住所有缆绳。将锚链放下到底部。现在,领航员先生,雷达和发动机咋办?

P: I'm sorry. Switch the radar off and ring "finished with engine"

抱歉,关闭雷达,并发出“用车完毕”指示信号

C: Finished with engine. Mr. Pilot, you have done a good job. Thank you very much.

用车完毕,领航员先生,你做的不错,非常感谢。

P: Thank you for your co-operation. Captain, here are the forms for you to sign, the Pilotage and other one for the tugs.

谢谢你的配合,船长,这是表格,请你签字,这是领航费和拖船的其他费用。

C: All right. Here you are.

好的,给你

P: Well, Captain, I have to go now, my car is waiting for me. Good-by.

好的,船长。我现在得走了,车在外面等我,再见!

C: Good-by.

再见

A: Good morning Mr. Captain. I am your agent. I'm here for assistance of

proceeding local joint inspection.

早上好,船长先生。 我是你的代理。 我在这里协助你们进行当地联合检查。

C: Good morning Mr. agent. Welcome on board. Take a seat please.

早上好,代理先生,欢迎登船,请坐。

A: May I introduce gentlemen here for you. This the Harbour officer. This is

the Frontier Officer. This is the Customs Officer. This is the Quarantine

Officer. Those are here for inspection.

我可以为你介绍一下先生们。 这是海港官员。 这是边防官。 这是海关官员。 这是检疫官员。 他们都是来这里进行检查的。

C: Nice to meet you, gentlemen. Let's go the saloon, shall we go? This

way, please. Take a seats, please, gentlemen. Would you like to have tea

or coffee?

先生们,很高兴认识你。 我们去大厅吧,好吗? 这边请。 先生们,请坐下。 你想要茶还是咖啡?

A: Tea, please. Well, If all the papers are ready, we'll start now.

茶吧,谢谢!嗯,如果所有文件齐全我们就现在开始吧。

C: Oh, yes. Here they are. The Export Manifest and list of US Dollars bal-

ance.

哦,是的。 都在这儿。 出口清单和美元余额清单。

FO: Is there any change in the ship's complement?

船的补充是否有任何变化?

C: Yes. There are two. The Third office was sick in last port and he was left

there. And a sailor have been repatriated.

是的。 有两个。 第三官员在上一个港口病了,他被留在那里。 一名水手被遣返回国。

FO: Then the Report of the Replacement of Crew is also required.

这样就需要更换船员报告了。

C: But we haven't got the form.

但我们还没有表格

FO: The Crew List will serve the purpose.

船员名单表就行

C: Ok, here you are.

好的,给你

CO: Now you've met the quarantine requirements. Let's come to the entry

formalities. To begin with, please give me ship's papers.

现在您已满足检疫要求。 我们来办理入境手续。 首先,请给我船的相关文件。

C: As you know already, this is my first voyage to China. Will you please tell

me what papers are required by the Customs?

如您所知,这是我第一次来到中国。 请你告诉我海关要求哪些文件?

CO: As a rule, we require the following papers. 1 the Report of Entry; 2 the

Import Manifest; 3 the Crew list; 4 the list of Specified Articles, 5 Foreign Currencies Gold and Silver belonging to the ship and/or Members of

Crews; 6 the Passenger List if there are any on board.

通常,我们需要以下文件。 1入境报告; 2进口货单; 3船员名单; 4特定物品清单,5。属于船舶和/或船员的外币金银; 6船上如果有任何乘客的名单

C: I see, Here are the Report of Entry, the Import Manifest and the Crew

List. (To the Purser) Have you got the list of Personal Effects ready?

我明白了,这是入境报告,进口舱单和船员名单。 (对管事管员说)你是否已准备好了个人随身物品明细表?

Pr: I think it should be ready by now. I'll go and get it, if you don't mind,

wait a minute......here you are. Let's go over the paper one by one.

我想现在应该准备好了。 我这就去拿,如果你不介意的话,请等一下......给你 让我们一个一个地翻阅吧。

CO: Let me have a look at it first. I'll give it back to you as soon as I've gone

over it. Here are the rules and regulations of the Harbour office and the

customs. Please instruct your crew to observe them.

我先来看看吧。 我一看完就把它还给你。 这是海港和海关的有关规章制度。 请叫您的船员遵守这里哥规章制度。

C: What is it meant by Through cargo?

通过货物是指什么?

CO: By "Through Cargo", we mean cargo loaded from a foreign port, which is not intended for this port, but to be shipped to another Chinese port or foreign port.

“通过货物”是指从外国港口装载的货物,不是运往该港口,而是运往另一个中国港口或外国港口。

C: I see. I don't any Through Cargo due to empty of the ship.

我明白了,我们没有任何通过货物,因为我们是空船。

QC: Are there any rat guards on board? Captain.

船长,船上又任何老鼠防范设施吗?

C: Yes, sir. We have set many traps and placed a lot of rat poison, but no rats have ever been caught or killed by poison.

是的先生。 我们设置了很大老鼠捕捉器并放置了大量的老鼠药,但没有老鼠被毒死或被捕获。

QC: Will you please show me your bill of health? And shall I muster the crew and line them up for inspection?

你能给我看看你们的健康证明吗? 我可以召集工作人员让他们排队接受检查?

C: Yes, sir. Purser, assemble the crews with their health bill.

好的,管事员集合船员并带上他们的健康证明

P: Yes, Captain.

好的,船长

HO: Captain, upon the inspection, we found 15 items with deficiencies, and four of them are serious. Let's turn to another deficiency: Your emergency fire pump has problems, and the engineer is unable to repair it.

船长,经检查,发现有15项缺陷,其中4项严重。 我们来看看另一个缺陷:你的紧急消防泵有问题,工程师无法修理它。

C: Really? Chief engineer, is that true?

真的吗? 轮机长,是真的吗?

CE: Yes, Captain. That is why we come here for repair. Mr. Harbour officer,

I'll do all items which have deficiency as you marked. You'll be welcome

to inspect again on board after repair.

是的,船长。 这就是我们来这里修理的原因。 海港管员先生,我会把所有你指出的缺陷的项目进行修理。 欢迎您在维修后再次在船上检查

HO: Thank you very much in deed for your cooperation. I thought that all thing

is clear, it' s time to leave. Shall we go now other gentlemen? If you

don't have any more questions.

非常感谢您的配合。 我觉得一切都已经很清楚了,我们该走了。其他的几位如果你们没又其他问题 ,我们现在可以走了吧?

HO: Yes, we don't think we have any more. Thank you very much, captain

and gentlemen.

可以走了,我们没有其他问题了。 非常感谢,船长和各位先生们。

C: Thank you very much for all of you, welcome you come on board again.

Oh, by the way, Mr. agent. Please arrange thirteen bottles of red label,

five bottles of Walker's black label, and ten bottles of Hennesy VSOP. on

board as soon as possible.

非常感谢你们所有人,欢迎你们再次登船。哦,顺便说一句,代理先生。 请安排十三瓶红牌威士忌,五瓶尊尼获加黑方威士忌和十瓶轩尼诗VSOP 干邑白兰地,请尽快送上船

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多