分享

医务英语会话大全:医务人员常用语的实用英语(之一)

 starksqu 2020-04-16

实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。

医务英语会话大全:医务人员常用语的实用英语(之一)

医务人员常用语 Sentences Commonly Used by Medical Personnel

1. What can I do for you? ( What's the trouble with you? What's the wrong with you? What’s the problem? 你有什么事?

2. What's the matter?什么事?

3. What's your complaint?什么病?

4. What can I do for you?我能效劳什么?

5. Is there anything wrong?有什么不对劲吗?

6. What exactly is wrong?到底有什么不对劲呢?

7. What symptoms do you have?你有什么症状?

8. Is there anything particularly unusual?有什么特别不一样的吗?

9. What's the trouble?什么毛病?

10. When did it happen?是什么时候发生的?

11. May I help you? ( Can I help you?) 我能帮你什么忙吗?

12. Well, how are you today? 噢,你今天好么?

13. Please take a seat! Please sit down! 请坐下。

14. Wait a moment, please. / Just a minute, please. / May I trouble you a few minute? 请等一等。

15. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

16. We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。

17. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。

18. Is the condition serious? 病情严重吗?

19. Has it gotten worse? 情况变坏了吗?

20. It is not (so) serious. 病情不严重。

21. Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。

22. You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。

23. Let me examine you please. 我给你检查一下。

24. May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子,好吗?

25. I'm finished with the physical exam. 我做完了体格检查。

26. Please take your clothes off and put this sheet over you. 请脱下你的衣服,盖上被单。

27. Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

28. Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来。

29. Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt. 请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

30. Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子。

31. Would you please lower your slip? 请把你的衬衣往下拉一拉好吗?

32. Please take off your shoes and lie down. 请脱鞋,躺下。

33. Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。

34. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side). 请仰卧(俯卧、右侧卧、左侧卧)。

35. Well, open your mouth and let me have a look. 哦,张开嘴,我看看。

36. Lie down on the couch, please. 请躺在治疗床上。

37. Just lie still on the couch and relax. 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松。

38. Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝。

39. Open your mouth and say ‘ah’. 张开口,说“啊”。

40. Beathe deeply, please. /Take a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸。

41. That's it. Sit up nice and straight. 就这样。坐好,坐直。

42. Now put your arms on your hips. 现在把你的手臂放在髋部。

43. Now overhead. 现在举在头上。

44. Now rest your arm on mine. 现在把你的手臂放在我的手臂上。

45. I just want to feel under your arm. 我只需要在你腋下摸一摸。

46. Now the other one/side. 现在请换另一侧。

47. Now would you please lie down? 现在请你躺下好吗?

48. Let’s put this pillow under your right shoulder. 让我们把这个枕头放在你的右肩下。

49. Now put your right arm(over your head. 现在把你的右臂放在你的头上。

50. Now, let's do the same on the left. 好啦,让我们在左侧同样做一次。

51. Let me feel your forehead. Wow, your head is burning up. 让我摸摸你额头。噢,你的头烧得厉害。

52. Is all that correct? 以上说的全对吗?

53. Have you had any fever? 你发热了吗?

54. Do you have / run a (slight/high) fever? 你发(低/高)热了吗?

55. Have you had/caught a high temperature? 你高烧了吗?

56. Do you feel feverish? 你发热了吗?

57. Did you take you temperature? 你试过体温吗?您量/测过体温么?

58. Have you taken your temperature? 你量体温了么?

59. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bad headache)? 你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

60. You have no fever. 你没有发烧。

61. How is your sleep? 你睡眠怎样?

62. Have you been with anyone who has a cold? 你与患感冒的人接触过吗?

63. Have you been coughing lately? 最近你咳嗽吗?

64. Have you been short of breath at all? 你是否有过气短?

65. Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/您有发热吗?

66. Do you have a cold?你着凉了吗?

67. Do you feel chilly?你觉得冷吗?

68. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治过吗?

69. Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?

70. Are you feeling better? 你觉得好些了吗?

71. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?

72. Does it still hurt? 还疼吗?

73. How long have you had this pain? 你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?

74. What kind of pain is it ? 是什么样的痛?

75. What's your trouble? 你哪里觉着不好?

76. How long have you been feeling unwell? 你不舒服多久了?

77. What medicine did you take? 你吃的是什么药?

78. Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?

79. Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

80. Have you ever had jaundice ( low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)? 你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

81. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗?

82. Is this cut still painful? 伤口还疼吗?

83. Did you suffer from an allergy? 你有过敏史吗?

84. Have you had a cold recently? 你最近患过感冒吗?

85. Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

86. Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

87. Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

88. Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

89. Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

90. Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

91. Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

92. How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

93. When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

94. Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

95.

96. Please tell me something of your past illnesses. 请告诉我你过去的病史。

97. Is there any blood in you stool (urine, sputum)? 你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

98. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么病。

99. Since when has it hurt?受伤多久了?

100. Since when?从什么时候?

101. When did this start?从什么时候开始的?

102. When did you start having this problem?你从什么时候开始有这毛病的?

103. When did this trouble start?这毛病是从什么时候开始的?

104. How long has it been bothering you?这困扰你有多久了?

105. Do you have severe headaches?你头痛得厉害吗?

106. Do you have a sore throat?你喉咙痛吗?

107. Do you feel nauseous?你想吐吗?

108. Do you have diarrhea?你有腹泻吗?

109. Have you ever coughed up blood or bloody phlegm?你曾咳出血或痰中带血吗?

110. Have you passed blood in your urine?你小便带血吗?

111. Are you taking any medicine regularly?你通常吃什么药吗?

112. Do you have any allergies?你有什么过敏反应吗?

113. How is your appetite?你食欲如何?

114. Do you often drink alcohol?你常喝酒吗?

115. Can you walk?你能走路吗?

116. Let me take a look in your ears, first. 首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。

117. Now let me examine your nose. 现在让我检查你的鼻子。

118. Look right at me, please. 请看着我。

119. Now open your mouth. 现在张开你的嘴。

120. Open it just as wide as you can. 尽量把嘴张大。

121. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. 我不会使你感到疼痛。

122. Now I want to look in your throat with my mirror. 现在我要用喉镜检查你的咽喉。

123. Would you come toward me just a little? 稍向我靠近一点好吗?

124. Stick your tongue way out.把你的舌头伸出来。

125. Look at the ceiling. 看天花板。

126. Lift your tongue up to the roof of your mouth. 把你的舌头抬到上腭。

127. Now let your tongue down. 现在把你的舌头放下来。

128. Just breathe easily through your mouth. 只用嘴轻轻地呼吸。

129. Please say,'Ah'。 请说“啊”.

130.

131. Now,that wasn't too painful, was it? 嗯,不太痛,是吗?

132. That's something we are going to discuss now. 这就是我们现在要讨论的问题。

133. We need just a little more information. 我们需要了解更多一些情况。

134. Point with your finger where it hurts the most 用手指指出最痛点在什么部位。

135. Does it hurt you when you move? 活动时痛吗?

136. Does it help if you lie still? 如果你躺着不动,疼痛能缓解吗?

137. Do you have any burning about an hour after meals? 你在饭后一小时左右感到烧心吗?

138. Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (lose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗?

139. Do you want to have your tooth extracted(tooth filled,dressing changed,blood pressure checked)? 你要拔牙(补牙、换药、量血压)吗?

140. Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

141. Please relax. Just relax. 请放松。

142. Please breathe deeply (normally). 请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

143. Please stick out your tongue. 请伸出舌头。

144. Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏。

145. Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

146. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 请抬起你的左腿(右腿)

147. Please open your mouth and say 'Ah'. 请张开口说“啊”。

148. It is normal (essentially normal). 结果正常(基本正常)

149. Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏。

150. Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

151. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 请拾起你的左腿(右腿)。

152. If the trouble persists, come back again. 要是情况不好,请再来门诊。

153. It is normal (essentially normal). 结果(基本)正常。

154. Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治过吗?

155. Has it gotten worse? 情况变坏了吗?

156. Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?

157. Are you feeling better? 你觉着好一些吗?

158. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?

159. Does it still hurt? 还疼吗?

160. How long have you had this pain? 你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?

161. Has he ever had any heart trouble? 他得过心脏病吗?

162. Did he ever have rheumatic fever as a child? 他小时侯得过风湿热吗?

163. Did he ever have scarlet fever? 他得过猩红热吗?

164. I have his previous history here. 我这里有他的既往病史。

165. He's never been short of breath on exertion. 他在用力时从来没有气短过。

166. He's slept on one pillow an of his life. 他一直是枕一个枕头睡觉。

167. He's never had swelling of the ankles. 他从来没有踝部水肿。

168. He's never had to get up during the night to pass his water. 晚上他从不起来小便。

169. Has he noticed any of these symptoms recently? 最近他注意到有这些症状吗?

170. Has he ever had any chest pain before? 以前他有过胸痛吗?

171. This is the first time. 这是第一次。

172. Is there any history of heart disease in his family? 他的家族成员中有心脏病史吗?

173. His father died of a heart attack. 他父亲死于心脏病。

174. So did his uncle. 他叔父也是死于心脏病。

175. He says he felt light-headed(Is that right? 他说他觉得头晕,对吗?

176. He didn't actually experience unconsciousness? 他实际上没有过不省人事吧?

177. I'll be back in a few minutes, and we'll examine him then. 我一会儿就回来,然后我们给他检查。

178. I'm inclined to agree with you. 我倾向于同意你的意见。

179. I would hospitalize her. 我要收她住院治疗。

180. Get your blood work done. 你把血液检查做了。

181. Remember, do no vaginal examinations. 要记住,别做阴道检查。

182. The bleeding may not stop. 出血可能不会停止。

183. I would examine her under a double setup in the OR. 我要在手术室有两种准备(输血与手术)的情况下给她做检查。

184. Do you have any other problems? 你还有别的问题吗?

185. No, there's nothing else right now. 没有,目前没有别的问题了。

186. I've just discussed her case with another doctor. 我刚与另一位医生讨论了她的病情。

187. The smart thing to do would be to come into the hospital. 最好是住院。

188. She should come in for a brief period of examination. 她应该住院做短期检查。

189. I'll go now and make the necessary arrangements for her admission. 现在我要去为她住院作必要的安排。

190. You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。

191. We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。

192. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。

193. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 你可以继续工作。

194. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。

195. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。

196. You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来。

197. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。

198. Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

199. You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。

200. Complete recovery will take a rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长时间。

201. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups. 你需要定期来门诊检查。

202. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉得病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

203. If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

204. I'll come right away. 我马上就来。

205. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去给你安排住院。

206. Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次请带翻译来?

207. Do you understand what I'm saying? 你明白我的话吗?

208. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? 你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

209. Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解释一遍吗?

210. If the trouble persists come back again. 要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

211. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'll take an x-ray just to be certain. 不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

212. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test). 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

213. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。

214. This is quite common among people of your age. 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

215. This often happens to people of your age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

216. This often occurs at your age. 这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

217. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration (who undergo a lot of stress). 这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

218. I suggest you do some light exercises. 我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

219. I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. 我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。

220. I suggest you take Chinese herbs. 我建议你吃中药。

221. I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. 我建议你作理疗。

222. I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology) department. 我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。

223. Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine, stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞、血红蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要检查一下。

224. A smear should be taken. 需要做个涂片。

225. A culture should be done. 需要做个培养。

226. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃东西。

Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. 请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多