分享

船员英语|和PSC检察官的对话

 一介船夫 2023-03-29 发布于北京

视频号:船员英语

PSCO: Excuse me,are you the sailor on duty?

打扰一下,你是值班水手吗?

Sailor: Yes, I am. Who are you looking for?

是的,请问你找哪位?

PSCO: I'm the Port State Control Officer. We want to talk to your Captain.

我是港口国监督官,找你们船长。

Sailor According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here ?

根据我们的船舶保安计划,请出示您的证件并在这登记。

PSCO: Of course. (Show the PSCO ID and sign)

好的。(出示证件并签名)

Sailor: Thank you,sir. Here is your visitor card.

谢谢,这是你的登船卡。

PSCO: Thank you.Please show me the way to the captain's cabin.

谢谢,请带我到船长房间。

Sailor: This way,please. Mind your head and be careful with your steps.

这边请,当心碰头,别绊脚。 

the captain's cabin

PSCO: Good morning, Captain,I'm the Port State Control Officer. My name is Peter White.

早上好,船长,我是港口国监督官,我的名字叫彼得怀特。

CAPT: Good morning, Mr. White, Glad to meet you .

早上好,怀特先生,很高兴见到你。

PSCO: Nice to meet you ,too. 

很高兴见到你。

CAPT: Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee.

你要来一杯茶,还是咖啡。

PSCO: Coffee,please. Now, let's get down to work. Please tell the officers ,engineers don't leave the ship during our inspection . I may inspect relevant facilities under their charge.

咖啡,谢谢。现在我们开始工作吧。请通知驾驶员、轮机员在检查期间不要离船,我可能要检查他们负责的设备。

CAPT: No problem.

没问题。

PSCO: Are all required certificates on board valid and respectively endorsed?

船上所有要求的证书都有效并经过签注吗?

CAPT: Yes , they are all valid.

是的,所有证书都有效。

PSCO: Would you please show me all your ship's certificates ,captain?

请出示所有的船舶证书。

PSCO: I need all of the statutory certificates. let me check the International Load Line CertificateILL, Ship Safety Construction Certificate(SC), Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate(SE), International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate IOPP, Document of ComplianceDOC,  International Ship Security Certificate(ISSC)  and so on.

我需要检查所有的法定证书。载重线证书、货船构造安全证书、货船设备安全证书、货船防油污证书、符合证明、国际船舶保安证书、适装证书等。

CAPT: Here you are, sir, and there is the index of certificates, which maybe helpful for you.

所有证书都在这,这里还有一份证书的目录,可能对你有所帮助。
PSCO: Thank you. 谢谢。

PSCO: Your ship's Load Line Certifcate expired a few days ago because the annual survey was not done.Thus your ship is unseaworthy, and she will be detained in our port.

船舶载重线证书由于没有进行年度检验,在几天前已经过期了。所以你的船是不适航的,而且她会滞留在我们港口。

CAPT: My ship sailed from San Francisco to Guangzhou. Before departure, I phoned the company to inform them that the certificate would expire. The owner has contacted the Class and the inspector will come on board this afternoon to conduct the annual survey. I didn't expect you guys to be here so early.

本航次我船从旧金山开往广州。在开航前,我已电话通知公司证书将要过期,船东已联系船级社,验船师将在今天下午上船进行年度检验,我没想到你们这么早就来了。

PSCO: Do you have the Record of Conditions of Assignment of Load Lines?

你有载重线核定勘划记录吗?
CAPT: Of course. 当然。

PSCO: Captain, the date of the last inspection of the ship's bottom recorded in your construction certificate is Feb.15 2015, which already exceeds 36 months.

船长,你的货船构造安全证书记录的最近一次船底外部检查时间是2015215日,已经过期36个月。

CAPT: Really  Last dry-docking was done in this April. I remember the ship's bottom survey has been done that time. Maybe it is the surveyor's negligence that the certificate was not endorsed.

是吗?我船最近一次进坞是今年的4月,我记得当时已经做过船底外部检验,可能验船师疏忽没有在证书上签注。

PSCO: If such is the case , please show me the report.

如果是这样的话,请出示4月份的检验报告。

CAPT: Please wait a minute. Here you are.

请稍等,这就是。

PSCO: OK, your class surveyor made a mistake. You should inform your Classification Society to endorse the certificate before departure.

好的,确实是验船师的疏忽,你必须在开航前通知你的船级社在证书上作相应的签注。

CAPT: Sure, thank you for reminding me . I'll inform the Classification Society through my agent this afternoon.

好的,谢谢你提醒我。我下午将通过我的代理通知船级社。 

点个“在看”再走吧

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多