分享

跟超模学美食英语|捷克之光维密天使大KK,众神时代的一位传奇人物

 hercules028 2023-10-03 发布于四川

Karolina Kurkova卡罗莱娜·科库娃

80后超模、演员

2001年,创下最年轻登上美版《Vogue》封面的模特记录

2004年,她被美国《人物》杂志评选为“全球最美的50人”之一

2009年,首次出演了电影《特种部队:眼镜蛇的崛起》

被时尚界高度赞誉为“捷克之光”、“捷克最伟大的诞生 ”

Pasta/ Spaghetti

Ingredients 食材

Nut milk 坚果牛奶:

almond 杏仁、cashew 腰果、water 水、maple syrup 枫糖浆、vanilla extract 香草精、cinnamon 肉桂、coconut oil、coconut milk 椰奶

smoothie 奶昔:

avocado 牛油果、nut milk 坚果牛奶、blueberries 蓝莓、strawberries 草莓、banana 香蕉、chia 鼠尾草、

goji berries 枸杞、cacao nibs 熟可可粒、shredded coconut 椰蓉碎

wild rice 狂野米饭:

white onion 白洋葱、cauliflower 花椰菜、olive oil 橄榄油、salt 盐、pepper 胡椒、lemon juice 柠檬汁、lemon zest 柠檬皮、shaved almond 去皮的杏仁、dried cranberries 蔓越莓干、pepita/ pumpkin seed 南瓜籽、cilantro 香菜

pasta/ spaghetti 意面:

white onion 白洋葱、carrot 胡萝卜、celery 西芹、salt 盐、onion powder 洋葱粉、tomato sauce 番茄汁、honey 蜂蜜、garlic 蒜、basil 罗勒、gluten-free pasta 无谷蛋白意面、parmesan cheese 帕尔马干酪、parsley 欧芹

🌟点击查看视频讲解🌟

~假期快乐~

01

词汇提炼

01. a cooking show

美食节目

02. syrup

糖浆

pears in syrup

糖水梨

03. strain

v. 过滤,滤;控水

Use a colander to strain the vegetables.

把蔬菜放在漏筐里控控水。

04. make a mess

弄得乱七八糟

He makes a terrible mess when he’s cooking.

他做饭时总是把周围弄得乱七八糟的。

05. shred

v. 切碎

shredded coconut

椰蓉碎

06. on the run

忙碌

07. crave

v. 渴望

08. zest

n. 狂热;热情;柑橘外皮

09. shave

v. 剃;刮

10. dry

v. 使变干

dried cranberries

蔓越莓干

11. classic

adj. 经典的

go classic

选择经典

12. -free

没有……的

gluten-free

无谷蛋白的

fat-free yogurt

零脂酸奶

13. sauté

v. 煎;煸;炒

14. chop

v. 切;切碎

02

好句分享

🍀关于家庭与美食

lt’s also a fun time together for all of us to spend time in the kitchen. I mean everybody always hangs out in the kitchen, don’t they?

我们一起花时间待在一起,待在厨房,也是很好玩的。我觉得每个人都会在厨房玩乐的,不是吗?

🍀关于缓解生活压力

When I’m stressed, when my kids are going coo coo bananas, you know, I think sometimes we forget to breathe.

当我充满压力的时候,当我的孩子们太皮太闹腾的时候,你知道吗,我觉得有时候我们会忘了停一停歇一歇。

03

台词全文

Pasta/ Spaghetti

中英字幕

向上滑动阅览

早上好!

Good morning!

但愿你们饿了

I hope you’re hungry,

因为你要和我待上一整天,在我家的厨房里。

because you’re spending the whole day with me, in the kitchen, in my house.

我们得从咖啡开始。

We have to start with my coffee.

但是我只会在有我自制的坚果牛奶的情况下我才会喝咖啡。

But the only way I drink coffee is when I have my own nut milk.

看看这些坚果多美。

See how beautiful those nuts look.

所以是1/2杯的杏仁,1/2杯的腰果,

So it’s a half cup of almonds, half a cup of cashews,

4杯水,再来点儿板枫糖浆。

four cups of water, little bit of maple syrup.

我感觉我好像在做美食节目。

I feel like I’m in like a cooking show.

一点点枫糖浆,一点点香草精。噢,手滑倒多了。

A little bit of maple syrup. Little bit of vanilla extract. Oh, that was a lot。

肉桂

Cinnamon。

椰油,大概是一茶匙。

Coconut Oil, let’s say a teaspoon.

椰奶。

Coconut milk.

用滤袋滤掉坚果渣。

Strain it with a nut milk bag.

这一步很好玩,我的孩子们很喜欢。

This is like the fun part. This is what my kids love to do.

其实他们每次玩都会弄得周围乱七八糟,但十分有趣。

I mean they make a mess when they do this, but it’s fun.

我们一起花时间待在一起,待在厨房,也是很好玩的。

lt’s also a fun time together for all of us to spend time in the kitchen.

我觉得每个人都会在厨房玩乐的,不是吗?

I mean everybody always hangs out in the kitchen, don’t they?

看看这个,看它多好看,乳状的,这颜色。

Look at this. Look how beautiful, creamy, the color.

我的Nespresso咖啡好了,嗯~好浓稠,好美味。

My Nespresso coffee, Mmm~ delicious, creamy.

还有一点我很喜欢这个坚果牛奶的原因是…

And what also I like about this nut milk.

当你做好了牛奶以后,你把它倒进搅拌机里。

Once you have it ready, you put it in the blender.

我会示范给你们看,你可以拿来做奶昔。

I’m gonna show you. You can make a smoothie.

牛油果、坚果奶、蓝莓。

Avocado, my nut milk, blueberries,

草莓、香蕉,我要再放一点鼠尾草。

strawberries, banana. I’m going to put a little bit of chia.

嗯~非常棒。

Mmm~That’s really good.

再说一下,超棒的甜品,超棒的小吃,作为早餐也超棒。

Again, great dessert, great snack, great for breakfast.

你知道吗?我有两个孩子,所以平时一直都很忙。

You know, I have two kids so I’m really constantly on the run.

我没法总有时间坐下来慢慢吃我的早餐或者午餐。

And I don’t always have time to sit down and eat my breakfast or my lunch.

然后奶昔嘛,我可以把所有的材料统统放进去。

And smoothie, I can just put everything in there.

然后装饰的话,你可以放一些枸杞、熟可可粒、椰蓉碎。

Also for decoration, you can put some goji berries, cacao nibs, little shredded coconut.

然后就是一道漂亮的甜品小吃、早餐,或者是奶昔了。

And there you have a beautiful dessert, snack, or breakfast or a smoothie.

我爱坐在屋外沐浴阳光,享受阳光晒着我的脸颊。

I love sitting outside and feeling the sunshine on my face, on my cheek(s).

这令我非常愉悦。

It just makes me happy.

当我充满压力的时候,当我的孩子们太皮太闹腾的时候,

When I’m stressed, when my kids are going coo coo bananas,

你知道吗,我觉得有时候我们会忘了停一停歇一歇。

you know, I think sometimes we forget to breathe.

我们都太忙了,四处奔波。

We’re so busy, we’re running from one place to the other.

我能有一些个人时间吗?有时候,可以吗?

Am I allowed to have a few minutes by myself? Sometimes, please?

我妈在她去捷克之前种了这整个花园给我。

My Mom made all this garden for me before she left to Czech Republic.

所以我的任务就是确保我不会把它们都种死了。

So what my job is to make sure I don’t kill them.

我住在迈阿密,这里很炎热,阳光充足。

I live in Miami. It’s hot here. It’s sunny.

然后我平日所渴望的就是新鲜轻盈和清爽,所以吃谷物真是一个非常好的选择。

And all I always crave is something fresh, light, refreshing and it’s a great alternative to grain.

如果你不想做米饭,不想做藜麦,

If you don’t want to do rice, if you don’t want to do quinoa,

这是一个很有趣也不太相同的做法。

this is just something fun and different.

你先放一些菜花进料理机,

You put your cauliflower heads into a food processor.

然后你的得到了这个漂亮的稠度。

and you get this beautiful consistency.

白洋葱。

White onion.

现在我要把加工好的菜花放进去了。

Now I’m going to add the cauliflower.

我们再来点点橄榄油。

We’re going to put a little bit of olive oil.

我该叫它什么呢?狂野米饭吗?还是乱来的梦幻的菜花米细细婊婊的米饭?

What should I call this? Wild rice. Wild dream cauliflower rice. Skinny bitch rice.

一点点盐、胡椒、柠檬汁、柠檬皮。

Little bit of salt, pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest.

去皮杏仁营造脆脆的口感,同时提供蛋白质。

Shaved almonds for the crunch and a little bit of protein.

蔓越莓干、南瓜籽。

Dried cranberries, pepitas or pumpkin seeds.

然后完成时加一些香菜。

And then you finish it off with a little fresh cilantro.

我爱这道菜的原因就是它非常简单快捷。

What I love about this dish is how easy and quick it is.

晚餐应该不能太素了。

So dinner is going to be a little bit more than a vegetable.

我们来些经典吧,意面吧,没错,意大利细面。

We’re going to go classic, pasta. Yes, spaghetti.

但是我们要做无谷蛋白的,那有些许不同。

But we’re going to do gluten-free. That’s the little difference.

你知道在我们家,我们很喜欢尝试一些无谷蛋白啦,不含大麦啦,无乳制品啦。

You know, in our family, we really try to be gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free.

我们需要要爆炒一下洋葱。

So we’re going to sauté our onions.

所以我要先切小块。当我炒洋葱的时候,

So I’m going to chop it up. While I’m sautéing my onions,

我来切胡萝卜,切西芹,放盐和洋葱粉。

I’m going to chop my carrot, chop celery. salt. Onion powder.

我们来倒上番茄汁、蜂蜜。

We gonna add our tomato sauce, my honey.

[意大利语]一二三倒面条。

Uno, due, tre, spaghetti.

所以这个食谱我是从妈妈那儿学来的。

So this recipe, I got from my Mom.

她经常做意大利面,然后她会把蔬菜做进酱汁里。

She always makes spaghetti and she puts vegetables in the sauce.

帕尔玛干酪。

Parmesan

这是要更多更多的部分。

This is where more, is more.

【西班牙语]]完美!马上好!

Perfecto! Pronto!

你的到来让我收获很多乐趣。

I had so much fun having you over.

我要奖励一下我自己了因为忙活了太久。

I’m going to cheer to myself, because this was a lot of work.

不幸的是,我现在要和我的家人一起吃晚饭了。

But unfortunately now I’m going to have dinner with my family.

然而我没有足够的意大利面。

and I don’t have enough pasta.

但是我下次再见你。

But I’ll see you next time.

[意大利语] 谢谢 [英语]谢谢。

Grazie~Thank you~

今日主讲

编辑:

Joanna Gloria Letty Josselyn Walter

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多